Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Track: The Green Goblin Enjoys A Film

Why is this track called "The Green Goblin Enjoys A Film"? Because my brother told me to call it that.

I'm VERY proud of this instrumental. I think I'm learning a lot more about layers and levels (especially thanks to my kick ass new monitors). This is about 80% sampled with some drums and synthesized strings thrown in to emphasize and add mood. The track has some small development, but mainly just switches between 3 loops. I've been listening to a lot of Jay-Z and Lupe lately and I think I was slightly influenced by the types of production they tend to have. What I mean is I think this is one of my more lyrics-friendly tracks that still maintains listenability as an instrumental.

Hope you enjoy!

boomp3.com

No comments: